Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Johnny Depp does not watch his films.


It seems that Hollywood heartthrob Johnny Depp is no movie buff as the actor has revealed that he does not even watch his own movies. The actor is looking forward to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise even though the last two movies in the series were not liked by the critics.

The actor admits that he doesn't know whether the attacks were justified as he hasn't seen the movies, the Female First reported.

"I mean, call me a glutton. If we can get the screenplay right to Pirates 4 because, obviously, virtually no cinema's perfect. So 'Pirates one' had its own thing, two and three, I suppose, had their own thing and it got a little confusing here and there in the story. Not that I've seen the movies, but I hear tell," the actor said.

The actor, who has popularised the character of Captain Jack Sparrow on screen, says he is reprising the role once again because public loves it.

"I think, for me, because I love the character so much and I enjoy playing the character so much and people seem to like it, if there's an opportunity to try again, you know, it's like going up to bat. You want to get back out there and try and try and try and see what you can do. I enjoy playing Captain Jack very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk

ShareThis

AddThis

Bookmark and Share